Additional Security Products for Doors & WindowsMeeting insurance requirements & more....
Many insurance policies specify in the small print the types of locks you require in your property. Did you know for example, most wooden entry/exit doors usually need locks that meet the exacting standards of BS3261
Additionally, most windows, casement and sash, that can be accessed easily from the ground or a flat roof should have a key-operated lock.
Door & Lock ImprovementsIncrease your property's security
For over 15 years Page Security have helped many satisfied customers improve the security of their property. We can:
- Supply and upgrade wooden door locks to BS3261
- Fit key-operated locks to all types of windows including wooden, uPVC, metal and sash windows.
- Strengthen the door frames by the installation of a London or Birmingham bar and the fitting of hinge bolts.
- Fit additional bolts and a variety of products to improve the security of your garage.
Order additional keys
If you have had keys from Page Security before, you can easily order new copies online.
To order replacement keys, just click on the link below to go to our online key shop, where you can fill out all the details of your current keys.
Once your registration details are confirmed, all key orders are dispatched by special delivery.
Why choose us for additional home security in London & South East UK?
As an established locksmith and security systems company, we pride ourselves in the strong relationships we have built with our customers.
Our clients benefit from security experts with a track record of integrity and professionalism. Our additional security services in London & South East UK are reliable, rapid and cost effective.
More reasons to choose Page Security:
- Independent local family run business
- Over 15 years’ experience
- Rapid response callouts
- Professional friendly service
- Burglary repair specialists
- No call out charge
- Highly recommended
- All work guaranteed