Entry & Access Systems Richmond Approved Access Control Systems
Here at Page Security, along with approved burglar alarms and intercom systems, we supply and fit a variety of access control systems. Our acess control setups are suitable for a range of applications including commercial, residential, leisure centres, offices and hospitals.
With over 15 years’ experience supplying and installing quality systems from a variety of top manufacturers, we offer both residential and commercial systems ranging from a simple mechanical code door lock to computer based, multi-door systems.
The types of access control systems we can help you with include but are not limited to:
- Intercom access control
- Door entry access control
- Proximity reader systems - Card/Fob/Tag
- Coded access control
- Keypad access control.
Access Control for All Property Types in Richmond
These would typically consist of an audio door entry phone with or without video, coded entry via a keypad or “Smart” reader with gate or door release as required. Multiple occupancy properties such as flats and apartments are also catered for.
Restriction of non-authorised persons to premises or sensitive areas within a premise is paramount to good security and housekeeping. Staff security can be afforded a coded “barrier” to stop unauthorised entry into restricted areas.
Here at Page Security, we offer free no obligation surveys and provide professional help and advice to guide you to choose the correct system for your needs.
Order additional keys
If you have had keys from Page Security before, you can easily order new copies online.
To order replacement keys, just click on the link below to go to our online key shop, where you can fill out all the details of your current keys.
Once your registration details are confirmed, all key orders are dispatched by special delivery.
Why choose us to fit your access control systems in Richmond?
As an established lock repair and security systems company, we pride ourselves in the strong relationships we have built with our customers.
Our clients benefit from locksmiths and security experts with a track record of integrity and professionalism. Our entry and access control services in Richmond are extremely reliable and cost effective.
More reasons to choose Page Security:
- Bespoke systems to meet your exact requirements
- High quality, reliable and dependable
- Professional installation assured
- Free “no obligation” risk assessment surveys
- Friendly team with no sub-contractors
- Aftercare service to exceed your expectations
- Service & maintenance contracts available
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
- Trusted products, trusted company
How much does Access Control cost in Richmond TW9?
The price for a new Access Control installation depends on a number of factors:
- Whether single or multiple properties are being set up
- The age and construction of the building(s)
- Any additional features required
- Any access restrictions to the property/properties
- Condition of the current walls etc.
- Whether the location is residential or commercial
We can provide solutions for all the items above. To get the best, most accurate quote for Richmond Access Control installation, just get in touch with our team.
We can even arrange to survey your Richmond location, then provide a no-obligation estimate.